Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment
Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce is a plugin that allows shop owners to import products from aliexpress.com to their own WooCommerce store. Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment helps shop owners easily to process and run their own business on the E-Commerce site with a wide range of products from Aliexpress and earn more money from online business.
Connect Aliexpress and WooCommerce store
You can connect these 2 platforms WooCommerce and Aliexpress by one of 2 methods using:
- Secret key
- WooCommerce REST API
Import Aliexpress products
Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment plugin allows you to import products from Aliexpess to your WooCommerce store:
- Import single products: The plugin allows you to import single products.
- Import category: The plugin allows you to import categories, too.
Manage Aliexpress products
With Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment You can set up global rules for products and price, also manage Aliexpress products in the Import List and quickly observe in the Imported sections before transferring to the WooCommerce store. In addition, you can customize Aliexpress products the same as other WooCommerce products.
Manage Aliexpress Orders
You can go to Ali Orders section to quickly check and fulfill Aliexpress orders. Besides, you can go to order admin in WooCommerce to edit and fulfill orders.
- Aliexpress Orders: This section in the plugin allows you to quickly observe and fulfill Aliexpress orders.
- Order admin in WooCommerce: Manage Aliexpress order the same as other WooCommerce orders, moreover, you can do fulfill Aliexpress orders.
- Update Aliexpress order ID and tracking number: There is an option to manually sync the Aliexpress order ID and tracking number from Aliexpress to WooCommerce.
+ Fulfill options: These settings in the Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment plugin allow you to set up global rules for fulfilling orders automatically on AliExpress.
- Aliexpress API: Get Access Token to fulfill Ali orders through API. The access token will appear when you enter a valid update key of the Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment plugin in the Update tab.
- Carrier company: Select a default carrier company for all imported products from aliexpress.com in your WooCommerce store.
- Default phone number: If an order does not have a phone number, this number will place when fulfilling the Aliexpress order.
- AliExpress Order Note: This note will add to the AliExpress order when an order is fulfilled.
- Show action: Order status to show a fulfilled action. In particular, you can set these statuses: Pending payment, On hold, Completed, Canceled, Refunded, Failed.
- Change order status: Automatically change order status after order id & tracking number of an order are synced successfully.
+ Fulfill orders in the Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment plugin: There are 2 ways to fulfill orders using the plugin’s extension or AliExpress API in the Ali Orders section.
Order by AliExpress API: Follow these steps to fulfill Aliexpress orders by API
1: Go to the update tab.
2: Add your Auto-update key, you can click on the Get key button. Besides, you can follow this guide to get the auto-update key.
3: Save & Check key.
4: Go to the Fulfill tab.
5: Click on the “Get Access Token” button. Note: Only Get a new access token if your current access token is expired or invalid.
Then go to Ali Orders section to fulfill orders by Aliexpress API.
Order with Extension: Follow these steps to fulfill Aliexpress by plugin extension.
1: Make sure your site has been connected with the plugin’s extension. In details, you can follow this link on how to connect plugin extension: By Secret key or by WooCommerce Rest API.
2: Click on the Order with Extension button in the Ali Orders section. Similarly, you can go to Order admin in WooCommerce to fulfill an order in this way.
+ Fulfill orders in Order admin of WooCommerce: Similarly, You can go to WooCommerce/ Orders to fulfill Aliexpress orders.
There are no reviews yet.