Purchase Order Plugin for WooCommerce helps the store owner to manage the inventory of the products. Purchase management is an activity of sourcing products from different suppliers. Using this module, the admin can perform purchase management function to create the orders, purchase orders, request for the quote, manage incoming shipments, and update incoming products information easily. The admin can manage the product inventory using this module either manually or automatically as per the configuration. The admin can create an automatic purchase order when the stock goes low in stock.
- For Auto Procurement, an automatic Quotation will generate, whenever the product goes low stock.
- The Purchase Order Plugin for WooCommerce is compatible with Multisite.
Features of Purchase Order Plugin for WooCommerce
- Set the procurement method – auto or manual.
- The admin can set the default prefix for the purchase order number.
- Send quotation and purchase order emails to the suppliers.
- Add any comments to purchase order, incoming shipment, and notify the suppliers.
- Add suppliers in a product by specifying – cost price, quantity, priority.
- Manage incoming shipments and products from the suppliers.
- The admin can update the information about the partial shipments.
- The quotation is drafted automatically when a product goes low stock.
- A draft quotation generates for the supplier based on the highest priority.
1- Attribute Management
The admin can manage the attribute of products and also create new ones.
2- Supplier Management
The admin can add the supplier for the products and also assign new products to the supplier.
3- Shipment Creation
The admin can manage the incoming shipments and create new ones for partial shipment orders.
4- Quotation Creation
The store owner can request quotes from the suppliers also they can add a new quote for any product.
There are no reviews yet.