WooCommerce License Manager
WooCommerce License Manager is a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily sell license keys, pin codes, gift card, or license your digital product with predefined or automatically generate license keys.
New WooCommerce License Manager Features: Version 4.0
– Added Stock synchronization: now you can sync available license keys stock with WooCommerce product stock.
– Added the option to automatically change expired license keys status.
– Better back-order support: added more option to the order page so you can replace keys individually or assign new ones to an already existing order.
More WooCommerce License Manager Features
- – Backorders support
– Automatically enable sending license keys when a license key is added or imported
– Bulk image license key upload
– Bulk license key generation
– Available license keys count in the product page
– License keys global settings
– Replace order license keys
– API version 2
- License key Delivery
After purchase, your customer will receive an email that contains the bought products and the assigned license keys.
Purchased license keys can also be seen in the user account page in the order history for the customers and in the WooCommerce order page for the admin.
- License keys Management
So that you can keep track of your license keys the WooCommerce License Manager plugin provides a detailed interface with all your license keys and their status after purchase more details are added to the license keys like the buyers’ name and email address.
- Image License Keys
You can add images to be delivered as license keys, for example, if you want to deliver your license keys as QR Codes or for any other reason you want to deliver an image you can easily add the image as a license key and it will be delivered like a normal license key.
- Resend License keys
If due to some reason the license keys email is not sent to the customer you can resend the license keys email manually form the WooCommerce order page.
- Reassign License Keys
You can replace or delete the license keys assigned to orders after a purchase
- WooCommerce Product Variation support
You can assign a different set of license keys for each variation.
So that you don’t lose track of your license keys sales the WooCommerce License Manager plugin provides a notification center that will alert the admin to add more license keys for the products that are about to be sold out. The minimum number of available license keys available before starting to get notifications can be set in the plugin settings page.
– There is 2 type of notifications, alerts in the admin dashboard, and through emails sent to the admin.
- Email Templates
You can customize the license keys email using multiple shortcodes like a buyer first and last name, email address, site URL, and much more.
License keys are encrypted using 2 secret keys that you can set in the plugins setting page before they are stored in the database to protect your license key from being stolen is something happens to your website
– Export the license keys for a certain status and a certain product or export all the license keys to a CSV file. for example, export all the sold or all the available license keys for a product
– Export license key generator settings
– Export plugin setting: If you are running multiple websites you won’t need to configure the plugin for each website individually, export the setting and import them on the other websites.
– Exported license keys and license key generator settings can be imported again so you can backup your data.
You can edit the license keys in the admin dashboard.
- Bulk delete/change
You can delete or change the status of multiple license keys at the same time.
- Third Party Plugins Support
WooCommerce License Manager have full support for:
– WooCommerce Product Bundles: You can license the products in a bundle individually or license the whole bundle
– WooCommerce Custom Order Status: This plugin support all order status even the custom ones added by third-party plugins
- And So much More!!