WPIDE Premium is an Advanced File Manager and Code Editor plugin for WordPress that you can use completely for free.
The Code Editor lets you edit any file within your wp-content folder, not just plugins and themes.
The included code completion will help you remember your WordPress/PHP commands providing function reference along the way. Edit multiple files with the tabbed editor.
The File Manager lets you copy, move, duplicate, create an archives, download, upload, edit, delete, preview files & directories without FTP or cPanel access.
WPIDE Premium uses a very modern, clean and easy to use interface to make managing and editing your files a breeze! It comes with 6 different themes and a dark mode to reduce blue light exposure.
- Auto Save Feature: While editing, files will be auto saved every X seconds to a draft file. Original files are not affected. If you ever close the page by mistake without saving a file, you will be able to restore from the auto saved file.
- Auto Saved Quick Diff: You can view and compare differences between the auto saved and the current file using the Quick Diff Viewer, then decide if you wish to restore from the auto saved or keep the current file.
- Toggle Full Screen: This will allow you to toggle full screen the editor area by itself, giving you more space while editing on smaller screens.
- Advanced Mode Option: When enabled, all files and folders will be available for editing including core WordPress files and the wp-config.php file.
- View all defined constants within wp-config.php
- Add / Update / Remove constants
- Prevent Duplicated Constants
ADVANCED IMAGE EDITOR
- Resize / Crop Images
- Apply filters
- Add Frames / Corners
- Add Text / Stickers
- Add Patterns / Gradients
- View Tables
- Create New Tables
- Add / Update / Delete Rows
- Update Table Structure
- Update Column Indexes
- Safe Editing Enabled