YITH WooCommerce Request A Quote The complete solution to empower your customers to ask for a custom quote for the products they are interested in.
Many shopkeepers sell goods or services for which a label with price is not enough.
For off-the-shelf or customized items, for which big quantities of the same product might be purchased, a buyer usually prefers to get in touch with the supplier to negotiate an ad hoc price solution. A quote request is a channel that allows that kind of negotiation, that otherwise is difficult to achieve in online shops.
YITH WooCommerce Request A Quote it has been explicitly conceived to grant a communication channel between customers and suppliers, going beyond those traditional — and sometimes restrictive — e-commerce platforms where you can show a custom price for a single product only, no way to quote multiple products at the same time.
One of the main issues of online shopping, that is, communicating and negotiating with potential customers, might be solved by simply using a quote request form.
Our plugin allows displaying an “Add to Quote” button or link on your product pages. Customers can add products to a list, fill the form and then submit a request for a custom quote.
It is also possible to hide the “Add to cart” buttons to encourage customers to get in touch with the suppliers: in this way you can hide prices for wholesale or retailers and provide competitive custom prices based on their needs. It is right here that the very negotiation occurs.
How you can benefit from it:
- sell products and services without a fixed price to your catalog and give customers the option to request custom quotes;
- hide price and Add to cart button for every product to push customers to contact you to receive a tailored offer for their needs;
- hide prices from your competitors to build a competitive pricing strategy;
- leverage on the scarcity principle by sending temporary quotes and notifying customers when the offer is about to expire to encourage them to purchase immediately;
- easily manage every step of the quote process. When a customer accepts the quote, he will be redirected to the checkout page to pay and the quote will be converted to an order;
- create quotes manually for customers that reach you by phone or physically in your shop/office.